Wednesday 10 February 2016

Maureen Hayes - Where Are You? And a Little Break


Hello my lovelies! It has been a little quiet on my blog and I apologise for my absence from my blogging and visiting duties.

Some of you may know that there's been lots of new things happening lately in my 'non-crafty' life that have taken the front seat. I've recently started a new job and if that wasn't enough to keep me occupied, my hubby and I are also hoping to move house soon! Sheesh! There are other things going on as well, which I won't bore you with, but suffice to say my head and heart have had their focus turned away from crafting for a short while.

With a heavy heart I had to step down from the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L's design team and I am taking a (hopefully short) break from regular blogging. I might pop in occasionally but I can't promise at the moment... Things with the move are still up in the air but we're starting to prepare for the move as we might have to get everything packed at a very short notice. Then, it will take a little while to organise a new craft room/space in the new house.

I would also like to mention this last call for Maureen Hayes, the winner of my Seasons Givings giveaway - please do get in touch, hun, otherwise I'll have to redraw the winner. I've sent you emails and tried to contact you via your blog but with no success :(. This was Maureen's winning comment:


I know Maureen has seen my winning post but I still haven't received an email with her mailing address. If you know Maureen, please let her know I'm still waiting to hear from her. I will wait another week but after that I will redraw the winner.

So, that's all from me for now! Please, send some positive vibes and prayers my way - they are much needed at the moment and will be greatly appreciated! :) And I hope you won't forget me - I will be back soon! :)

With warmest hugs xx

Asia King Blog signature_small

Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

9 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

I'll check back next week. I'd love to win your generous prize. LOL
I checked every one, every night for 3 weeks and there are still a few who hadn't drawn. I gave up on the last few.
Thank YOU Asia, for having your draw on time. I hope you find your winner!

nattyboots said...

Oh my Goodness
Busy , busy, busy and moving house can be so stressful too , just try to get a rest now and again .
See you soon we will all be here waiting.
Take Care
Elaine H X

ellyscard creatief said...

I love to win your giveaway wen the winners is not comming up.
Keep calm and enjoy , we wil not forget you. Blessings, Elly

Tracy Welham said...

Best of luck with the move and the new job. Hope you get back to the craft room soon. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Unknown said...

Oh Johanna how could we forget you?!! You're an inspiration so good luck and lots and lots of positive vibes and hugs coming your way xx

Ros Crawford said...

Life has a habit of getting in the way of crafting Lol!... Just take time to get what you have to do done and we'll still be here ... Best of luck in your new home too!

Maureen Hayes said...

Asia,

I have written to you several times. I don't know what has happened to the emails, but can you please email me at scrapgirl1467@gmail.com so I can get you my address? I will send another email to you, but please contact me.

Thanks so much,
Maureen Hayes

barbara macaskill said...

Hope all goes well with moving and your new job! Sending you a serenity prayer to help ease the way with all of these new changes going on!! LOVE seeing your gorgeous creations and will be here when you are back to crafting again!!!
If I was the winner of your lovely blog candy I would notify you ASAP!! <3

Adventures in Paperland said...

Prayers coming your way...know all to well how real life can be overwhelming at times. We'll all be here when you're ready to return to blogging. Best of luck with the new job and home! xx

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena